If you love smart apps, disruptive ideas and you are very hands on with digital design, this might be a role for you. This is a great opportunity for a graduate graphic, UI or UX designer who wants to branch out to the very contemporary and rewarding world of user interface and experience design.
Pexxi is the world’s first precision medicine platform for female health (starting with oral contraceptives), also used as a health diagnostics platform. Our mission is to provide insightful and intelligent health information in the palm of your every woman’s hand.
We are looking for a productive, focused and energetic designer that can support us to deliver products of the highest standards. We offer a great opportunity to learn and gain experience in designing innovative digital products.
The main tools for the role are Sketch and Marvel on Mac OS. Previous experience in those is beneficial but not a requirement as long as you can prove proficiency with other design tools.
From day one, you will be assisting with client work, crafting pixel perfect designs for iOS devices and web under the supervision of the lead UX designer and UI designer.
What you need:
- Portfolio of work in digital design (web or apps) is essential
- Experience in user interface design, web design, and marvel prototyping is a plus
- Excellent graphic or interaction design skills
- Proficiency in all things digital, daily user of new platforms, apps and interfaces
- Advanced user of pro design tools some of which is gained through commercial work (Adobe, Sketch or other)
- Ability to comprehend complex tasks and work your way towards effective solutions
- Eye for simplicity, clarity and typographic excellence across media
- The role will naturally fit a person who scores high in some of the following: proactive, organised, enthusiastic, fast learner, problem-solver, visionary
- Absolute must haves: reliable, self-motivated, productive (get things done)
- Interested (and available) in a long term collaboration entering a Junior UI role
What you’ll be doing:
- User Interface design on Sketch and prototyping in Marvel
- Transform wireframes into pixel perfect screens to the highest standards
- Interactive prototypes with Marvel (most of the time)
- Organising, designing, curating UI assets (most of the time)
- Wireframing (some days)
- Presentations, Keynotes, PDFs (some days)
- Website, graphic design support (some days)
- Learning new skills (some days)
- Spec UI designs (some days)
- You’ll gain invaluable experience working with the lead UX designer and our UI designers who will provide feedback, guidance and direction
If you are interested please email: Shardi@yourpexxi.com